Area attractions include:
– Kerrville Folk Festival – The Kerrville Folk Festival is a music festival held for 18 consecutive days in the late spring/early summer at Quiet Valley Ranch near Kerrville, Texas.
– The Guadalupe River – Provides fishing for Catfish, Guadalupe Bass, Small Mouth Bass, Perch, and Alligator Gar.
– Texas Wine Trail – The Texas Wine Trail is the road map to the Texas Wine Country – located deep in the heart of the Texas Hill Country.
– The Hunt Store – featuring dining, groceries, local produce, wine and beer selection.
– Crider’s Rodeo & Dancehall – has the seasonal rodeo from Memorial Weekend to Labor Day for the past 90 years.
– State Parks – Garner State Park, Enchanted Rock State Park and Lost Maple State Natural Area are all with an hour drive from the location.