Area attractions around Ingram, TX include:
- Kerrville Folk Festival – The Kerrville Folk Festival is a music festival held for 18 consecutive days in the late spring/early summer at Quiet Valley Ranch near Kerrville, Texas.
- The Guadalupe River – Provides fishing for Catfish, Guadalupe Bass, Small Mouth Bass, Perch, and Alligator Gar.
- Texas Wine Trail – The Texas Wine Trail is the road map to the Texas Wine Country – located deep in the heart of the Texas Hill Country.
- The Hunt Store – features dining, groceries, local produce, wine, and beer selection.
- Crider’s Rodeo & Dancehall – has had the seasonal rodeo from Memorial Weekend to Labor Day for the past 90 years.
- State Parks – Garner State Park, Enchanted Rock State Park, and Lost Maple State Natural Area are all within an hour’s drive from the location.
- Three Sisters Scenic Highway – This 100-mile loop is, without a doubt, among the best, most challenging motorcycle roads in the state.
- Point Theatre, Ingram TX – The Point offers outstanding year-round family entertainment.